If you’re in immediate danger call 999.

Below is a map of ‘Traveller-friendly’ support services that can help you with domestic abuse, legal options, housing, mental health and children’s services. Click on your area to see what is available!

We also work with providers who operate nationally and/or online. Click on the links below to find out more:

See all providers listed here.

What happens on our helpline?

Can a Family Member Mind My Children?

If you are experiencing domestic abuse and worry about your children’s safety, would you like a family member to support you by minding the children? This is called kinship care.

Are You Scared of Ending the Relationship?

Whether you choose to stay in the relationship or leave, there are safety issues and risks to think about. Read this list of tips to keep yourself safe.